Emory Clinic's 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan

Tools and Resources



Making Changes to Your Contribution Amounts:

Changes to your contribution amounts can be made by filling out a new 457(b) Deferred Compensation Agreement with the new amount and submitting it to the Benefits Department.


Making Changes to Vendor(s): 

You can add or change your vendor selection by filling out a new 457(b) Deferred Compensation Agreement detailing your vendor selection(s) and salary reduction/deferral amount and complete an application (see below) for the vendor(s) you select. Submit the form to the Benefits Department. 

arrow  457(b) Fidelity Enrollment Form

arrow  457(b) TIAA-CREF Enrollment Form

arrow  457(b) Vanguard Enrollment Form


Making Changes to Beneficiaries: 

To make changes to beneficiaries, contact your vendor(s) directly. View vendor contacts.

Changes are effective the first of the month after receipt.