457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan

Tools and Resources



Making Changes to Your Contribution Amounts:

Changes to your contribution amounts can be made by filling out a new 457(b) Deferred Compensation Agreement Form with the new amount and submitting it to the Benefits Department.


Making Changes to Vendor(s): 

You can add or change your vendor selection by filling out a new 457(b) Deferred Compensation Agreement Form detailing your vendor selection(s) and salary reduction/deferral amount and complete an application (see below) for the vendor(s) you select. Submit the form to the Benefits Department. 

arrow  457(b) Fidelity Custodial Account Application

arrow  457(b) TIAA Enrollment Form

arrow  457(b) Vanguard Account Application


Making Changes to Beneficiaries: 

To make changes to beneficiaries, contact your vendor(s) directly. View vendor contacts.

Changes are effective the first of the month after receipt.